Ever heard of “Long hair, don’t care!”. EWW
(YES I am in a bathroom with purple stalls)
About a month ago I cut off about 4-5 inches of my hair and you may be think,”(Gasp) That’s a lot of hair to get rid of”. It was a lot of hair to get rid of when you think about how long some of the hair is on the girls at my school. Most girls now a days have hair going down their back all the way to their butt some of them. Now unless you are Miley Cyrus it wouldn’t be exactly normal to have short hair at my school.
BUT let me tell you something: It feels GREAT to have short. I do miss being able to put my hair in a high pony-tail but let me list out the perks of having hair that is not down to your behind.
1. Running is easier. You don’t have added weight to your body.
2. Showering takes less time.
3. You use a lot less shampoo AND conditioner.
4. You don’t get strangled at night by your hair.
5. You still look cute.
6. Your hair won’t look like dreads. After last summer with long hair I began to look like Lil Wayne.
7. Your hair doesn’t just hang there or look dull.
8. Short hair brings out your personality.
9. Boys can see your face a lot better without a mop on your face.
10. Pony-tails are adorable when they are short.
These are just a few perks of short hair that I love. If you don’t have the time to manage long hair, do a favor for yourself and cut it off. You can even donate it. BUT don’t do it unless you are completely sure you will love it.<3