There are so many books out there for young adults that you may become swamped trying to find the right one for you. Here I have six books that I have read and think are great. Not every book is to the taste of everyone but I tried to find something for every taste.
1. Divergent: This novel is very diverse. The main character goes through struggles in a relatively short amount of time as she tries to figure out who she is and who she wants to be.
2. Call The Midwife: I wouldn’t recommend this for boys to read if they don’t have a strong stomach. This book is a memoir of a nurse living in the 1950’s delivering babies to the poor in the UK.
3. The Great Gatsby: I absolutely love this book. If you don’t know about this book or it’s movie then you must live under a rock. The green light across the water is a very iconic picture from this book.
4. Cornelia And The Audacious Escapades Of The Somerset Sisters: This book is one of the cutest books I have ever read. It is about a girl who is the daughter of 2 famous pianists and she is very lonely. She befriends a neighbor and the adventures begin.
5. The Truth About Forever: In this book the protagonist learns about love and how to be more carefree. She learns that you have to trust others with your heart.
6. The Book Thief: This book is a very action-packed book to read. The protagonist learns to be daring and loving during the time of World War II. She learns that you should help others who are in need.
All of these books will teach you something valuable about others. I strongly recommend you read these books, even boys.