Simple yet so good. I love making new comfort foods. This recipe includes Pillsbury crescent rolls, Armour frozen Italian Meatballs, and your choice of toppings.
What to do:
1. Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
2. Grease the cupcake pan.
3. Follow the instructions on the Pillsbury crescent roll can.
4. Roll out the dough.
5. Cut into 12 pieces.
6. Put each piece of dough in one cup.
7. Place one meatball in each cup.
8. Roll the dough over each meatball.
9. Place in oven and cook for about 15 minutes
10. Pull out and cool for 5 minutes.
Topping Ideas( but not limited to this list):
Pizza-Tomato sauce, your favorite cheese, onion slices
Hamburger- Mayo, mustard, tomatoes
Whatever your favorite toppings are!
Happy Eating! XX Corinne