What you need:
-1 pack Tyson Southwestern Grilled chicken
-4 onces Fat Free Cream Cheese(room temp.)
I used Nasoya Wonton Wrappers found in the produce section of Winn-Dixie. These are very nice because they are pre-cut.
I also used fat-free cream cheese from Winn-Dixie(My camera choose to blur out the cream cheese package, opps).
You can find cherry tomatoes at almost any store that carries fresh veggies.
I used Tyson Southwestern Chicken Strips, Grilled and Ready. These taste soooo good for being frozen chicken.
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Open the bag of chicken. Heat the chicken in the microwave in a plastic bowl for about 1 minute to 1 minute and a 1/2.
2. Cut about 6-7 tomatoes into slices. squeeze out the seeds and any extra liquids.
3. Put cut pieces in with the chicken.
4. Add 4 ounces of room tempurature cream cheese to the tomatoes and chicken.
5. Add garlic to desirable taste.
6. Add a dash of lemon juice.
7. Add seasonings to your liking.
8. Put mixture on each wonton wrapper. I then folded the wonton around the mixture. Put olive oil on ends of the wontons to stop burning.
9. Place in pre-heated oven at about 400 degrees.
10. Cook for 10 minutes.
Take out and let cool. These are super HOT when you take them out.
This should be a cooking blog now lol. I love trying out new recipes and this one came out great! I was scared that maybe the chicken and cheese wouldn’t taste great but it actually does. My best advice is to put olive oil on the tips of the wrappers so they don’t burn(which I forgot to do). Anyway, this recipe is amazing and hope you guys like it. It is a good snack to serve at a party! Or as a side dish.
Enjoy! XX Corinne