For this recipe I used Bowtie pasta. I think using cool pasta makes eating lunch fun.
I used fresh basil, feta cheese, and cherry tomatoes. You could buy basil paste instead if you know that you won’t use all of the fresh basil and would like it to save longer.
1. Bring water to boil and boil the bowtie pasta.
2. Chop basil, tomatoes, half of a white onion and some red bell pepper.
I also added some pre-chopped garlic.
3. Add oliveoil to the pan and add all the ingredients. Turn on heat and cook till onions are soft and so are the tomatoes.
4. Heat 2 bags of Tyson Grilled and Ready Southwestern Grilled Chicken Breast in microwave for 1-2 minutes depending on how hot your microwave gets.
5. Add cheese, veggie mixture, and chicken together.
6. Drain pasta once cooked and add to the rest of the mixture.
This recipe is awesome to make on a Sunday and then dish out for school lunches everyday in advance. It is so simple to make and it tastes really good. This pasta also keeps very well in the fridge for up to a full week. Pasta and chicken are so easy to pair with different flavors that the possibilities are endless!
Enjoy XX Corinne